Combine any of the following services with your home inspection and save!
What is Radon? Radon is an invisible gas formed in the Earth's crust. Rock and soil beneath our homes contain traces of uranium which overtime, breaks down, and forms other elements. Radon is one link in the decay chain of uranium. Radon rises and can enter a home through cracks and voids in the foundation and building envelope.
High radon levels have been found in all 50 states.
Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers.
The EPA recommends that home buyers/sellers test their homes for radon.
What are sources of lead in your drinking water?
• copper pipe with lead solder
• plumbing fixtures inside your home
• lead particles attach to the surface of galvanized pipe and over time can enter your drinking water
• lead service lines that run from the water main to the home's internal plumbing
• domestic well water
WELL FLOW & WATER QUALITY TESTING
Strukture home inspection provides:
well flow testing and manages the collection and delivery of the required water samples to a certified laboratory. The laboratory provides the following testing:
• real estate package (state required) which includes arsenic, coliform total, coliform, e. Coli
• full home/domestic package which includes arsenic, coliform total, coliform, e. Coli, iron, hardness, conductivity
• available add-ons including lead, sodium, nitrite-N, nitrate+nitrite-N package, arsenic III, arsenic speciation package